Google Tag Manager and Event Tracking Specialist
GeoFli is looking for a contract professional to help create custom events in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. We're also looking for help customizing Facebook conversion pixels to trigger conversions for adding items to cart, tracking total order volume and assisting to measure lifetime value and attribution. This position will work with GeoFli to help existing customers track the impact of website personalization and also assist in digital marketing campaigns with clients in all business verticals.
Job Title: Online Marketing Tag Manager
Primary: Function: Assisting the GeoFli team in measuring the impact of website personalization, specifically based on geographic region. This requires some event tracking in Google Tag Manager and manipulating some of the themes in programs like Shopify, Wordpress, Squarespace and custom sites. For example, we'd like to track the following on a client website:
Clicks when a user plays a video on the homepage, average order value from Google AdWords traffic, form completions when the form loads and submits on the same url (does not contain a /thankyou page but still want to track form completions).
Compensation: Based on experience
Description: This position starts between 10 and 20 hours per month. The position can work remotely but must be accessible for a pretty quick turn-around for customer questions and support tickets. The opportunity for additional hours is high as GeoFli continues to grow and take on more clients and more complicated tracking questions. The type of person we’re looking for is driven. We’re looking for the type of person that has built something online (blog, large audience or website) and worked to help it grow. We’re looking for the person that understands what it means to be part of a team and understands the value of customer success and remarkable customer service.
- Experience working with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager Event Tracking.
- Experience supporting customers with online marketing tracking and custom tagging.
- Ability to creatively problem solve technical problems.
- Knowledge of HTML and entry level development experience.
- Ability to work productively autonomously and meet goals.
- Able to meet deadlines and exceed expectations.
- Ability to use HTML to update website content and understand website infrastructure.
- Strong writing and customer service skills: experience successfully wow-ing customers with responsiveness, customer service and writing ability.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, Retargeting and marketing pixel management preferred.
GeoFli allows anyone to change and replace website content based on visitor location. Someone visiting your website from NY will see something different than someone visiting from California. We were ranked one of Montana’s top five startups to watch in 2016 and a finalist in the statewide Montana startup challenge. The growth and continued progress of GeoFli is powered by a lean mentality to get the job done and keep a laser focus on what matters.
How to Apply:
To apply, submit 200 words explaining why you think you'd be great in this position. Once you hit "submit" you'll be asked to send a resume to our email. We look forward to hopefully talking soon.