Technical Support Specialist
GeoFli is looking for a technical customer service position to help our existing customers and trial-users maximize the application to help meet their online marketing goals.
Job Title: Technical Support Specialist
Primary: Function: The Technical Support Specialist is responsible for helping to problem solve for customers experiencing advanced questions with the software. A customer may want to replace a header image for any website visitor from Florida but experience a technical roadblock. The support specialist will provide information and support documentation to help answer the question and complete the task. GeoFli prides itself on a remarkable level of customer service. This position helps deliver on that promise through expertise in the application and an ability to creatively problem solve fast. Of course, customer service and ability to communicate technical solutions in an easy to understand way through email, chat and on the phone is a must.
Compensation: Based on experience
Description: This position starts between 10 and 20 hours per month. The position can work remotely but must be accessible for a pretty quick turn-around for customer questions and support tickets. The opportunity for growth in this role is high depending on performance. The type of person we’re looking for is driven. We’re looking for the type of person that has built something online (blog, large audience or website) and worked to help it grow. We’re looking for the person that understands what it means to be part of a team and understands the value of customer success and remarkable customer service.
- Strong desire to work in a startup atmosphere.
- Experience supporting customers.
- Ability to creatively problem solve technical problems.
- Knowledge of HTML and entry level development experience.
- Ability to work productively autonomously and meet goals.
- Comfortable and confident working in a fast-pace environment.
- Someone that looks at problems differently and generates new ideas to help grow the business.
- Able to meet deadlines and exceed expectations.
- Adobe Photoshop: resizing images, adding text to images and creating a strategy for implementing GeoFli tracking pixels across a website.
- Ability to use HTML to update website content and understand website infrastructure.
- Strong writing and customer service skills: experience successfully wow-ing customers with responsiveness, customer service and writing ability.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, Retargeting and marketing pixel management preferred.
GeoFli allows anyone to change and replace website content based on visitor location. Someone visiting your website from NY will see something different than someone visiting from California. We were ranked one of Montana’s top five startups to watch in 2016 and a finalist in the statewide Montana startup challenge. The growth and continued progress of GeoFli is powered by a lean mentality to get the job done and keep a laser focus on what matters.
How to Apply:
To apply, submit 200 words explaining why you think you'd be great in this position. Once you hit "submit" you'll be asked to send a resume to our email. We look forward to hopefully talking soon.