The team here wants to thank you for subscribing to GeoFli, LLC. (“GeoFli”, “We” or “Us”). By going through the act of subscribing, creating an account, placing an order, clicking to accept or agree, or using any GeoFli related service, you agree to all the terms and conditions of this Terms of Service Agreement (“Agreement”). If you’re using GeoFli services or related services on behalf of a corporation, company or other firm, then “customer” or “you” means that entity, and you are binding that company or firm to this Agreement. You represent that you have the legal power and authority to enter into this agreement and that, if the Customer is an entity, this Agreement and each Order Form is entered into by an employee or agent with all necessary authority to bind that entity to this agreement. Please note that we may modify this Agreement as further described in the amendments section below, so be sure to check this page from time to time.
This agreement is effective as of Nov 14, 2015.
- Overview of the GeoFli Platform: GeoFli allows users to create website content based on visitor location. To make this happen, Customers install a GeoFli code on their website, then use our content editing dashboard to build regions.
- You must provide your full legal name, a working email address, and any other required information to complete the sign up process.
- You are the one responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account. GeoFli will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
- Geofli may communicate with you via email regarding your account, updates, or any other issues related to your account.
- GeoFli may refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Payment and Application Access:
- We will charge a monthly or an annual fee based on total traffic you plan to send to your web pages hosted on GeoFli. The service is billed in advance for each month, and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds made should you not use the Service during a period of time when you account is open.
- Should the total traffic to your web pages hosted with GeoFli increase beyond which you have specified, the amount you are charged will increase accordingly.
Adjustments to Service and Fees:
- GeoFli reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason without any notice.
- GeoFli reserves the right to change our billing rates upon 30 days notice from us. Fee change notices may be posted to the Service or on the GeoFli website at http://www.geoflicom.
1. You alone are responsible for the proper cancellation of your account. You may cancel your account at any time via the GeoFli Support Page. This is the only way to cancel your account.
2. GeoFli may deactiate and delete your account and all of its content immediately upon cancellation of the Service or may keep your account and all its content for up to 90 days after cancellation.
3. You can cancel any time, but you will remain liable for all charges accrued up to that time, including full monthly charges for the month in which you discontinued the service. You will not be charged another fee again.
Without limiting any other remedies, GeoFli has the right (though not the obligation) to, in GeoFli’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any Content that, in GeoFli’s reasonable opinion, violates any GeoFli policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Services to any individual or entity for any reason, in GeoFli’s sole discretion.
Copyright and Ownership:
- GeoFli owns the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the service, including but not limited to the name of the service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the service, individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the service which GeoFli or its suppliers own.
- Data provided by the Service remains the sole property of GeoFli
- GeoFli claims no intellectual property over the content you upload or provide to the service. However, by using the service you agree that others may view your content and that unbounce may republish your content for its own promotional purposes.
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of unbounce.
- You may not use the service to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam) or SMS messages.
- You may not use the service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content or commit internet fraud.
- GeoFli may cancel your account at any time for any reason. Activities prohibited include but are not limited to: promoting or supporting of hate crime, physical threats to individuals or groups, exploitation of children (sexually or otherwise, ) dangerous or illegal activities including bomb making or unlicensed trade in weapons.
- You may not access the service for purposes of monitoring its availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes.
- You are responsible for all activity occurring under your account.
- GeoFli makes not warranties (i) your ability to use the service, (ii) your satisfaction with the service, (iii) that the service will be available at all times, uninterrupted, and error-free (iv) that bugs or errors in the service will be corrected.
- GeoFli, its partners, affiliates and sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the service is to stop using the service.
- If any provision of the terms of service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- Any questions regarding the terms of service should be address to support at geofli dot com.
Use by contractors:
Customers may permit its authorized users to use the GeoFli service provided their use is for customer’s benefit only and remains in compliance with this agreement. Customer will be responsible and liable for all authorized users’ use and access and their compliance with the terms and conditions herein.
4.2 YOUR OBLIGATIONS WITH RESPECT TO VISITOR INFORMATION
The Services allow you to link anonymous IP data regarding your Visitors’ location. You shall be solely responsible for the consequences of using, disclosing, or transmitting such Visitor data, including Personally Identifiable Information.
You represent and warrant that:
- you will comply with all applicable laws, including those followed regarding the transfer of Personally Identifiable Information from the European Economic Area and/or Switzerland to the United States under the U.S. – EU and U.S. – Swiss Safe Harbors, respectively, relating to the collection, use and disclosure of Visitor data, including Personally Identifiable Information.
- you will provide all required notifications and obtain all required consents and authorizations from your website Visitors to permit GeoFli to collect, obtain and/or use Visitor data, including Personally Identifiable Information, relating to Visitor use of your website, for the purposes of providing the Services;
- you will not use the Services to collect or analyze sensitive Personally Identifiable Information (e.g. personal health information, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs);
- you use third-party service providers to provide certain analytics and user interactions services to you in connection with your operation of such website, including the collection and tracking of certain data and information regarding the characteristics and activities of visitors to such website;
Information and Intellectual Property Rights
If you provide suggestions, ideas, feedback, or recommendations to us regarding our Services (Feedback), we will be free to use, disclose, reproduce, license or otherwise distribute, and exploit such Feedback as we see fit, without any obligation or restriction of any kind to you.
Our Services and our Site are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. GeoFli and its licensors exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Services and the Site, including all associated intellectual property rights. You may not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Services or the Site. All rights not granted to you under this Agreement are reserved.